This tool lets you test how your deck might play out in a real game of Hearthstone.
- Build your deck in the HearthPwn Deckbuilder.
- Copy the URL from the deck builder into the "Deck" entry box above.
- Start a new game as either Player 1 or Player 2 (or press Return/Enter to quickly start as Player 1).
- Click on any cards in your opening hand that you want to replace (they will be shuffled back into the deck).
- Play the game! Click cards to play them, use the buttons to draw additional cards or use your hero power.
- You can undo a play on the current turn by clicking the card to move it back to your hand.
- Press "Next Turn" to advance the turn counter.
- When you are done, pressing "End Game" will draw any remaining cards in your deck and then allow you to start again.
This is not a simulation, so the tool doesn't enforce any game rules other than the basic turn structure.
The main purpose of the tool is to help get a feeling for how a deck might play out in a real game so you
can decide if you need more or fewer cards of various types and casting costs.
Note: Playing a Hero Power is represented as a 2-cost placeholder card (currently using Warglaive of Azzinoth).